Aquasyn’s patent-pending Fusion line of hybrid values has been designed to consolidate both valve and instrumention in one unit. It makes use of the minimally available space by utilizing a hybrid block body concept to fit multiple pieces into one assembly.
The illustration shows a pressure transmitter integration. This concept, however, can be utilized for just about any combination of components. Use your imagination to use what is possible to combine and improve your process.
Possible options include:
The result is a very compact valve/instrument combination which takes up little more space than a single traditional diaphragm valve, as well as eliminating the need for an instrument tee. The instrument’s diaphragm is positioned to one side of the valve weir to put it in direct contact with the flow of process media, and providing the advantage of eliminating the usual deadleg concerns encountered with insturment tees. The CPM fitting allows a positive, leak-proof means of instrument attachment through the use of an o-ring behind the diaphragm of the transducer and specially designed clamp arrangement.
- Self draining, compact hybrid block body design
- Eliminates need for instrument tees and deadleg concerns
- BPE compliant bar stock bodies with controlled sulfur
- Available in various sizes
- Manual or actuated operation
- Exotic materials, choice of end connections and diaphragms available