The ARTeSYN™ Diaphragm Replacement Valve is a revolutionary fluid management solution for your single use or frequently changed process applications. It has the fewest product contact components possible in a valve: One! Quick change out of the process elements in various customizable configurations means you are guaranteed the ultimate solution to your specific process requirements.
Diaphragm Replacement Valve™ (DRV)
Our standard liners are made from cost effective industry approved platinum cured silicone available in limitless orientations and configurations with liners that have integral hygienic gasket ends or plain tube ends. Liners are easily removed and replaced for single use applications by removing the clamps that connect it to the next piece of process componentry reducing the need for expensive and time consuming cleaning processes. There is no easier valve to assemble and service!
The ARTeSYN™ system is easily retrofitted with pneumatically actuated control tops that provide the ideal solution to your automation needs. Now you can automate your single use process system or simplify the cleanup of your existing system with a drop in replacement for your existing diaphragm valves.
- Available in various materials of construction including stainless 316L & performance plastic
- Color coded handles for process identification
- Reduced componentry for easy use
- Multiple orientations and sizes available depending on flow patterns
- No tools necessary for assembly and disassembly
- Multiple connection types
- Progressive flow curve
- Single or Multi use flow paths
- Readily automated
- Virtually eliminates hold up volumes
- Bio-pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Ultra-pure water production
- Media prep
- Cell culture
- Aseptic biochemical production